Aims of Group:
- To assist children in developing their balance, co-ordination, stability, shoulder strength, core strength and other gross motor skills.
- Provide a stress-free environment to encourage children to push themselves and their skills sets.
- To implement physical and gross motor exercises into fun, energetic games and activities.
- To provide parents with strategies to use at home to complement the therapy sessions.
- Body awareness
- Core strength and Overall Stability
- Co-ordination & motor play