You will need to be
• A qualified Occupational Therapist who is motivated to change children’s life.
- Must like to be part of a team.
- Must like having fun and have lots of energy.
- Must like to think outside the box.
- Accept that no family or day will be the same when working at The Sensory Clinic.
- A positive supportive team
- Lively debating o ce environment
- High level of resources- including too many toys to mention.
- An employer who understands the physical and mental challenges of paediatric OT, and is there to support you.
- A positive attitude and support for lifelong learning and o er paid self guided CPD opportunities.
- Scheduled face to face time. Admin time/ study time re ective of your skills.
- Team building activities